- This event has passed.
[POSTPONED] Representing Renters Workshop
September 21 @ 3:30 am - 11:00 am CDTFree
- How to Educate and Manage a Lease Client
How to Prepare and Present a Lease Presentation
Explanation of Lease Documents
How to Optimize Your Client’s Application and Lease Package
Tips on Communicating with Parties to the Transaction
The event will be held at Living Houston Headquarters. We are located near the Imperial Sugar Factory at 131 Brooks Street Suite 100, Sugar Land, TX 77478. For quick reference, click the Google Maps link below for a visual of our building so you don’t miss us! We suggest arriving early to grab a close parking space, or if our lot is full, turn left on Mill St. to access additional parking. You can also park along Gunther St.
A few additional reminders for our attendees:
- Arrival time is 8:30 A.M and we will start promptly at 9:00 A.M. We suggest arriving early to enjoy a coffee and grab your seat!
- If arriving late, please be respectful and find your seat as quietly as possible.
- Remember: An RSVP is required for yourself and any additional guests who will be attending.
- Our lunch break is from 12:00 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. Please plan in advance to have your lunch delivered or pack a lunch, otherwise, there are plenty of great restaurants close by.
- If possible, please refrain from cell phone use during the workshop. We have 10 minute breaks scheduled at the top of each hour for guests to handle business or make a phone call.
- Children are not permitted whatsoever at workshops and events. Please make childcare arrangements accordingly well in advance. In the event your childcare falls through, please contact us so we can adjust your RSVP and sign you up for the next workshop.
- Please email McKenzie King at email@example.com with any questions.