- This event has passed.
First Time Homebuyer Seminar
October 1 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm CDTFree
Ready to become a confident homebuyer?
If you are in the process of becoming a first time homebuyer, you are in luck! Living Houston and Revolution Mortgage are collaborating to bring you a First Time Homebuyer Seminar! In this event you will be guided through the ins and outs of homebuying and leave ready to hit the ground running!
We will help you learn how to prepare for the Home Buying Process, by considering things such as how to budget and plan for closing costs. Learn with us about different mortgage types & rates, the benefits of hiring a realtor and how to choose the best one for you. We will give ALL the details about the Pre-Qualification Process, the Home-Searching Process, and the Offer Process that you need in order to secure the home of your dreams! While you learn about the Negotiations & Inspections Process, you will learn how to maneuver through option periods, inspections that may look like roadblocks, and appraisals. After learning about title policies, contracts and homeowners insurance, you’ll be confident you’re making the right decisions during the Transaction Process.
In addition, Revolution Mortgage is a trusted lending company that will be presenting their Buyer Ready Program which can close loans in as fast as 10 days. You will also learn about First Time Homebuyer assistance options and have the opportunity to be pre-approved at the event!
This event will be hosted at Living Houston Real Estate, located at 131 Brooks Street Suite 100, Sugar Land, TX 77498. We will be providing you with lunch and answering any questions!
We can’t wait to see you become a confident homebuyer! Be sure to RSVP so you don’t miss any updates about the event! If you have any questions, please email Bristi at email@example.com.
A few additional reminders for our attendees:
- Arrival time is at 9:30 A.M and we will start promptly at 10:00 A.M. We suggest arriving early to enjoy a coffee and grab your seat!
- If arriving late, please be respectful and find your seat as quietly as possible.
- Remember: An RSVP is required for yourself and any additional guests who will be attending.
- If possible, please refrain from cell phone use during the workshop. We have breaks scheduled for guests to handle business or make a phone call.
- Children are not permitted whatsoever at workshops and events. Please make childcare arrangements accordingly well in advance. In the event your childcare falls through, please contact us so we can adjust your RSVP and sign you up for the next workshop.