Social Media & Referral Generation Master Class with Steve Black
March 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CDTFree
Join us at our office while nationally known speaker Steve Black teaches simple social media strategies to generate listings in a shifting market.
- How To Generate Listings in a Shifting Market
- Simple Facebook Strategies To Get Referrals
- Leveraging Video To Position Yourself As The Hyper-Local Expert
- Virtual Open House Promotion – Turning One Listing Into Three
- Instagram Setup, Stories, and Reels
- Handling Price & Commission Objections
- Expired Listing Strategies That Work
- Building An Unforgettable Personal Brand
Please click here watch a brief introduction from Steve Black.
The event will be held at Living Houston Headquarters. We are located near the Imperial Sugar Factory at 131 Brooks Street Suite 100, Sugar Land, TX 77478. We suggest arriving early to grab a close parking space, or if our lot is full, turn left on Mill St. to access additional parking. You can also park along Gunther St.
A few additional reminders for our attendees:
- We will start promptly at 10:00 A.M. We suggest arriving early to enjoy a coffee and grab your seat!
- If arriving late, please be respectful and find your seat as quietly as possible.
- Remember: An RSVP is required for yourself and any additional guests who will be attending.
- If possible, please refrain from cell phone use during the workshop. Please step outside while taking any phone calls.
- Children are not permitted whatsoever at workshops and events. Please make childcare arrangements accordingly well in advance. In the event your childcare falls through, please contact us so we can adjust your RSVP and sign you up for the next workshop.
If there are no confirmed attendees 48 hours prior to the event, Living Houston may reschedule or cancel the event.