Leasing Mini Series- 3/22/23
March 22, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CDTFree
This mini-series is a must for green agents who plan on working with renters. When marketed correctly, renters will eventually turn into buyers and help fill your pipeline!
After the pandemic of 2020, it has become more and more difficult to get your renter clients approved to lease a home. Landlords are skeptical of fake documents and potential eviction situations. Therefore, landlords and management companies have introduced stricter guidelines and rules for anyone applying to lease a home.
This mini-series will teach you the tips and tricks behind presenting your client’s renter package in the best possible light to increase their chances of being selected.
This mini-series will teach you how to:
- Guide Your Client On Filling Out Their Application
- Preparing Documents For Optimized Presentation
- Assembling Their Documents For Easy Delivery
- Educating The Client On Their Lease Agreement and Addenda
- Explaining Deposit(s) Plus Pro-Rated & First Month’s Rent
- Key Exchange and Executed Lease Delivery To Client
- Completion and Documentation of Inventory & Condition Form
- Filling Out Agreement Between Brokers & W9
Live classes are much more dynamic and allow interaction with other agents and allow immediate answers to questions.
You will learn something new every time!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to step up your real estate game.
The event will be held at Living Houston Headquarters. We are located near the Imperial Sugar Factory at 131 Brooks Street Suite 100, Sugar Land, TX 77478. For quick reference, click the Google Maps link below for a visual of our building so you don’t miss us! We suggest arriving early to grab a close parking space, or if our lot is full, turn left on Mill St. to access additional parking. You can also park along Gunther St.
A few additional reminders for our attendees:
- Arrival time is 8:30 A.M and we will start promptly at 9:00 A.M. We suggest arriving early to enjoy a coffee and grab your seat!
- If arriving late, please be respectful and find your seat as quietly as possible.
- Remember: An RSVP is required for yourself and any additional guests who will be attending.
- Our lunch break is from 12:00 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. Please plan in advance to have your lunch delivered or pack a lunch, otherwise, there are plenty of great restaurants close by.
- If possible, please refrain from cell phone use during the workshop. We have 10 minute breaks scheduled at the top of each hour for guests to handle business or make a phone call.
- Children are not permitted whatsoever at workshops and events. Please make childcare arrangements accordingly well in advance. In the event your childcare falls through, please contact us so we can adjust your RSVP and sign you up for the next workshop.
If there are no confirmed attendees 48 hours prior to the event, Living Houston may reschedule or cancel the event.