- This event has passed.
Slay Your Goals in 2023- Live Goals Workshop Day 2
November 11, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm CSTFree
ATTENTION: Attendance on both days is encouraged but not required. If you’d like to attend both, please register for day one here.
Join us on November 10th & November 11th
8:30am – 4:00pm Two- Day Event
For a lot of people, this is a time of year where anxiety starts to creep in. Another year is right around the corner and we’re bombarded with the expectation of having our goals in order.
But with our insanely busy lives, it’s almost impossible to carve out time to block distractions and laser-focus on a plan for the upcoming year.
Being your own boss can have its downfalls and that usually involves being disorganized and not dedicating time to true, money-making activities.
As a mom, wife, business owner, broker, and Realtor®—I’ve learned first-hand what is needed to knock-out goals.
Having a plan in place to act as your North Star is one of the single, most important things you can do for yourself.
No matter what company you’re with, or whether you’re a Realtor® or not, if you’re looking to get your sh*t together (and meet some pretty cool people along the way), sign up!
DAY ONE: Thursday, November 10th, 2022
8:30am – 4:00pm
Day One will consist of:
-Narrowing down your core values
-Developing your personal mission & vision statement
-Calling yourself out on bad habits
-Reverse engineering the chaos in your life to find solutions
-Taking a good look at your strengths & weaknesses to take advantage of skills & talents that come easiest to you (this is what really sets you up for success)
-Itemizing your short & long-term goals
DAY TWO: Friday, November 11th, 2022
8:30am – 4:00pm
Day Two will consist of:
-Calculating your personal & business overhead so you know what you need to survive AND thrive
-Reverse engineering EXACTLY how much money you desire
-Developing a clear goal, vision, and “to-do list” of exactly what to do every, single day when you wake up
-Which specific funnels you will build to attract business
-How to write an action plan to take intentional steps towards a goal
-What to do on days when you don’t really feel like working towards any goals at all
This goals course is real estate-centric, however, the material and coursework can be applied to almost anyone’s life or interests—whether you’re building a career, a stay-at-home mom, or just simply working on yourself.
How good would it feel to finish out 2022 with the peace-of-mind that your goals and plans for the upcoming year are locked and loaded?
Any and everyone is welcome! I can’t wait to meet you!
The event will be held at Living Houston Headquarters. We are located near the Imperial Sugar Factory at 131 Brooks Street Suite 100, Sugar Land, TX 77478. For quick reference, click the Google Maps link below for a visual of our building so you don’t miss us! We suggest arriving early to grab a close parking space, or if our lot is full, turn left on Mill St. to access additional parking. You can also park along Gunther St.
A few additional reminders for our attendees:
- Arrival time is 8:30 A.M and we will start promptly at 9:00 A.M. We suggest arriving early to enjoy a coffee and grab your seat!
- If arriving late, please be respectful and find your seat as quietly as possible.
- Remember: An RSVP is required for yourself and any additional guests who will be attending.
- Our lunch break is from 12:00 P.M. – 1:00 P.M. Please plan in advance to have your lunch delivered or pack a lunch, otherwise, there are plenty of great restaurants close by.
- If possible, please refrain from cell phone use during the workshop.
- Children are not permitted whatsoever at workshops and events. Please make childcare arrangements accordingly well in advance. In the event your childcare falls through, please contact us so we can adjust your RSVP and sign you up for the next workshop.
Please email Bristi at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.