Buyer Mini-Series – 2/22/2023
February 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm CSTFree
This mini-series is a must for green agents who plan on working with buyers.
This mini-series will teach you how to:
- Tips to Writing a Winning Offer
- Paying Closing Costs: Title Policy, HOA fees, Survey, etc.
- Submitting a Clean Offer
- Complete Guide to Showing a Property
- Never Make Promises You Can’t Keep
- Making The Most Of Holding a Home Open
Live classes are much more dynamic and allow interaction with other agents and allow immediate answers to questions.
You will learn something new every time!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to step up your real estate game.
The event will be held at Living Houston Headquarters. We are located near the Imperial Sugar Factory at 131 Brooks Street Suite 100, Sugar Land, TX 77478. For quick reference, click the Google Maps link below for a visual of our building so you don’t miss us! We suggest arriving early to grab a close parking space, or if our lot is full, turn left on Mill St. to access additional parking. You can also park along Gunther St.
A few additional reminders for our attendees:
- Arrival time is 8:30 A.M and we will start promptly at 9:00 A.M. We suggest arriving early to enjoy a coffee and grab your seat!
- If arriving late, please be respectful and find your seat as quietly as possible.
- Remember: An RSVP is required for yourself and any additional guests who will be attending.
- If possible, please refrain from cell phone use during the workshop. We have 10 minute breaks scheduled at the top of each hour for guests to handle business or make a phone call.
- Children are not permitted whatsoever at workshops and events. Please make childcare arrangements accordingly well in advance. In the event your childcare falls through, please contact us so we can adjust your RSVP and sign you up for the next workshop.
If there are no confirmed attendees 48 hours prior to the event, Living Houston may reschedule or cancel the event.